25 August 2012

WELCOME to SECRET TIME Released!







































I think you already know about SECRET's latest Japanese album, 'Welcome To SECRET Time'. This album was released on August 22, 2012. Yay! This is SECRET's first Japanese studio album, and I think they did a really good job on this album. So, from 13 songs in this album, you might have listened to some of them as they are the previously released songs from SECRET's Japanese singles that they included in this album. Of course there are few new songs in this album. If not, that would be boring =) ... I have listened to all songs in this album and its really good (although I don't really like the Japanese version of their Korean songs - I like the Korean version better - don't hate me. I still love SECRET). So, to those who haven't listened to this album yet, go find and buy the album...Support SECRET always!!