07 September 2012

SECRET's Poison Teaser Wallpaper





~ PICTURES OF SECRET FROM POISON TEASER VIDEO ~



Okay..SECRET's comeback in about one week from now. But, that's a long 

time for me. So, I decided to do something while waiting. Actually, I don't think I 

really care about teaser video before. But, because I'm really excited about 

SECRET's comeback, I watched that 'Poison' teaser on Youtube. They're all 

really beautiful and sexy in that video (although there's more Hyosung in it compared to the 

other members). I'm really interested in their concept, so I made this photoset (as 

expected, there's more Hyosung than the others no matter what i did). For now, enjoy these 

pictures. I'll make another photoset when their 'Poison' MV released...




                                        Preview                                             




   








.jpg image file format with 1280 x 720.


Click to download from Mediafire.com



 

No comments:

Post a Comment